Our courses are shaped and organized so that:
- They cover all levels of language competency (A1 – A2, B1 – B2, C1 – C2) as they are defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- They provide participants with basic linguistic skills that will allow them to communicate in everyday life situations by covering the grammar and structure of each level through short, fast-paced learning circles.
- They follow the principles of the Communicative Approach, which is based on the idea that learning a language successfully comes through having to communicate real meaning while using the four language skills: speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- They are based on contemporary material (organized in units) which contains everyday life elements and activities along with aspects of the Greek culture (songs, customs, literature, etc.) and approaches other cultures, at the same time, covering a broad spectrum of cultures, ages, educational and social levels. This material is accompanied by the listening comprehension skill with dialogues – texts and exercises. It should be mentioned that the method also includes an additional appendix with the key to the exercises for self-study.
- The grammar is presented with clarity, accompanied by useful examples, rules and definitions. There are also practice tests and exercises which familiarize students with the Greek language. Subsequently, the vocabulary is presented in tables and images, grouped in thematic circles. The texts cover a wide variety of interests adapted to the needs and level of the participants.
- They prepare you for the equivalent certification (terms and conditions apply).
- Α1 level (beginners) does not require any previous knowledge of the Greek Language.